Start realizing your business dream today – set up a new Singapore venture with Singapore-Company in just 24 hours!
- Incorporation of a Singapore Private Limited Company (Exempt Private Limited and Non-Exempt Private Limited Companies)
- Set up of a Singapore Branch Office for Foreign Companies
- Registration of a Singapore Representative Office for Foreign Companies wishing to conduct market survey activities (*applicable for Foreign Companies that have been established for at least 3 years, with audited financial reports)
- Incorporation of a Limited Company (Company with over 50 shareholders/shares to be offered to the public) or Company Limited by Guarantee
- Incorporation of a Limited Liability Partnership (known as an “LLP”; can consist of individual/corporate, foreign/local partners with limited liability, local Manager)
- Registration of a Limited Partnership
- Registration of a General Partnership or Sole Proprietorship business (available for locally residing individuals who wish to run their own small business)
If you are in a rush to commence business, sign a contract or acquire assets, we have “ready-made” Singapore companies available here.
For more details on the different business entity types most commonly used in Singapore, click here.