At Singapore-Company, our team is experienced in setting up a full range of different company and business vehicles with your own company or business name:
- Incorporation of a Singapore Private Limited Company (Exempt Private Limited and Non-Exempt Private Limited Companies, can be a Subsidiary Company)
- Registration of a Singapore Branch Office for Foreign Companies
- Registration of a Singapore Representative Office for Foreign Companies wishing to conduct market survey activities (*applicable for Foreign Companies that have been established for at least 3 years, with audited financial reports)
- Incorporation of a Limited Company (Company with over 50 shareholders/shares to be offered to the public) or Company Limited by Guarantee
- Incorporation of a Limited Liability Partnership (known as an “LLP”; can consist of individual/corporate, foreign/local partners with limited liability, local Manager)
- Registration of a Limited Partnership
- Registration of a General Partnership or Sole Proprietorship business (available for locally residing individuals who wish to run their own small business)
Please see our Singapore Company Types page for an overview of the different company types or INCORPORATE NOW!
Alternatively, if you are in a rush to commence business, sign a contract, or acquire assets, we have many ready-made and archive Singapore companies available in our Singapore Offshore Companies page.